Wednesday, Sep 5, 2018
If one kind word can change someone's day, imagine what a whole month of kind words could do.
September is National Courtesy Month. A chance to show the world just how far a little kindness can spread.
Here are a few politeness reminders to help you get started on your journey. What would happen if you focused on just one every single day?
1. Always say "please" and "thank you."
2. Greet others with a smile, saying "hello" and "goodbye."
3. Be a good listener. Don't interrupt.
4. Wait your turn. Even when the line is long.
5. Be generous in your giving.
6. Show gratitude. Especially for the small things.
7. Compliment others.
8. Hold a door for the person behind you.
9. Always share.
10. Be sincere!